Every year, the cooperative is required to conduct an annual meeting of the membership. The purpose of the meeting is to hold an election of directors, share financial information and provide a cooperative update. Being a cooperative means we’re owned by you, our members.
Operation RoundUp – Luck of the Draw Scholarship Giveaway
Operation RoundUp will be awarding FOUR $1,000 scholarships at the end of the 2024 Annual Meeting. Luck of the Draw will award scholarships to qualifying students.
- Applicant must be an active RSE member or a dependent or legal ward of an active RSE member.
- Applicant must be a student enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the upcoming fall term.
- Graduating high school seniors and students up to 26 years old may enter to win.
- RushShelby Energy employees, directors and Operation RoundUp Trustees families are not eligible to enter.
- Winners of the RushShelby Energy Scholarships awarded in May are not eligible to participate.
To enter the drawing complete the application and bring supporting documents to the 2024 Annual Meeting and visit the Operation RoundUp booth to be entered to win.
Winners will be drawn at 7:15 p.m. and must be present to win.Luck of the Draw Scholarship Application (PDF)
2024 Annual Meeting
The 2024 annual meeting will be held on Thursday, July 11, 2024, from 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM EST.
More Details Are Coming Soon!
The board seats for directors in Districts 3, 6, and 9 are up for election in 2024. The current directors are District 3 – Ann Sipes, District 6 – Robert Stroup and District 9 – Jill Koch.
As a cooperative, we strive to be a member-focused provider. The Annual Meeting is one way we can do that, and our way of saying thank you. We are here to serve you, a fact we never take for granted. It is our privilege to provide reliable and affordable energy alongside exceptional service to all members. Last year’s entertainment included the bluegrass band Moon Cave Ramblers, and they did not disappoint! Members were able to enjoy a meal from Chick-fil-A and soft-serve ice cream from Thornburg Concessions. Door prizes were given away throughout the evening. The children enjoyed an inflatable obstacle course and Silly Safaris shows and were able to win prizes of their own.